torsdag 8 september 2011

Im back :)

hey everyone!!
srry that i havent been posting much but this week Ive been away on a school trip so i couldnt do much blogging from a place with no internet hahaha... if i could have... no i probably wouldn't, considering what i was wearing. You really wouldn't want an outfit of the day. Trust me.
So, just some random things. I'm so excited for fall! I can't wait to start wearing my warm cosy sweaters and my fluffy boots and just boots in general (cuz i love them).
Another random thing is I've been seeing polcka dot patterns everywhere... which i think is great becuase i love polcka dots so... hahaha (that was just completly of topic)
so anyway you got a little bit of my randomness there but you will be seeing more soon, if you want obviously ;)
lots a love,
A

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar